APAC Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$130000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a market leader and Fortune 500 MNC, my client has proven itself time and again to be a market leader for the last 50 years. They have strategically chosen Singapore as the regional hub due to its worldwide connectivity and progressive economic growth.
As a Regional Tax Manager, you will lead a small but dedicated team of tax professionals. Reporting straight to the Tax Director, this opportunity gives the incumbent to be overall accountable for the region's tax compliance and ensure all tax returns are correct and accurately reflected. As a Senior Tax professional, you will provide tax advisory to key internal stakeholders and response to any external tax queries
To qualify, you must possess:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in corporate tax
- A Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in US Tax reporting
- Regional tax knowledge is a pre-requisite
- Willingness to learn and gain knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain solid relationships
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117