APAC VP of Supply Chain & Operations
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$300000 - S$450000 per annum|
- Drive Procurement Initiatives with Regional Supply Chain Managers to manage key procurement projects to ensure that they are completed on time. Properly prioritize projects so the projects that have the most benefits and impactful to the organization have the highest priority.
- Drive for implementation and continuous improvement of Supply Chain processes and tools to meet business needs on cost, lead time, service level performance and quality.
- Develop and implement a 3-5 years Asia Sourcing Strategy for key commodities like castings, forging, machining, fabricator subcontractors, rubber, valves etc. to achieve cost containment, improve suppliers' performance and supply risk mitigation.
- Develop an understanding of compliance requirements and risk areas (customs, 3PL activities, etc.) and develop a formal strategy to fulfil all conditions
- Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
- Review and drive periodic assessment of supplier performance especially on cost, schedule, service level and other key parameters that are critical to the business success
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent
- Ability and gravitas to operate at senior regional level
- Process improvement and compliance experience
- Strong project manager
- Extensive people management and relationship management experience
- Experience of working in more than one market
- Experience of working / managing across cultures
- Strong organisational awareness
- Strong team player
The successful APAC VP of Supply Chain & Operations will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1769735