|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Application Manager wanted for a leading Financial Services firm!
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm with strong presence across APAC, Europe and Middle East, with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are a leading player in terms of using the latest cutting- edge technologies in their industry and is well- known for their collaborative culture.
They are currently looking for an Application Manager to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Director, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing a team of vendors to ensure daily production support and maintenance of all business applications. You will be required to manage day- to- day escalation and enhancements from stakeholders across the technology function and provide governance on SLA and KPI by the vendor support team.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of relevant working experience as an Application Manager or similar capacity, preferably with Risk Management and Private Markets business domain within the banking and financial services industry
- Strong experience in managing a team of external vendors to ensure daily production support and maintenance
- Good basic knowledge of the following technology stacks:
- Java/ J2EE
- Oracle/ SQL
- Unix/ Linux/ Windows
- Some working knowledge on Database PaaS solutions on AWS or Azure would be a plus
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.