Our client is a leading financial institution with their main HQ based in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Application Architect to join their technology team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will play a pivotal role in providing the end to end design and solutioning for their Post- trade and Derivatives applications, from front to back. You will work closely with the technical leads and senior management to ensure that the trading platform can be successfully implemented and rolled out. You will also be required to get your hands dirty by being on the ground and providing assistance to other teams as and when needed.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Proven Application Architect with at least 12 years of Java development experience, and at least 5 years of Solution architecture experience
- Have worked in the banking and financial services industry for at least 6 to 8 years recently
- Has at least 3 years of experience working as a Full- stack developer/ engineer and completed at least 1 full cycle of project from front to back
- Basic knowledge in Networking protocols such as Subnet and TCP/ IP
- Sound knowledge of AWS and Private Cloud platforms
- Good experience in Python Scripting
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and articulate clearly.
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 215930. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.