Application Engineer - Global Technology and Engineering Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$5000 per month|
- Solution oriented engineering company
- Process driven manufacturing company
- Global footprint in more than 100 manufacturing sites
About our client:
A growing global B2B manufacturing firm with focus on the technology and engineering sector, they have major presence throughout the world including in Singapore. They produce high quality, differentiated product for major multinational customers. Continuing their momentum to grow steadily in Singapore, they are looking for an experienced pre-sales and technical support professional for their product development, application, and installation.
This role will report to the Manager of the division and this role will be responsible in the general product development, application, and installation. This role will require you to build sustainable collaboration with the respective clients, ability to nurture other team colleagues to improve on the product knowledge. Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer's RFQ to be able to deliver the required solution
- Constructing quotations within the stipulated timeline, technically as required as per RFQ to deliver the required solution
- Managing and delivering pre-sales and technical knowledge of the products to customers
- Understanding customer's requirements and able to deliver the right set of solutions
- Ability to undertake a more significant and complex project throughout your service
- Ability to perform material selection and sizing
- Timely response and information disbursement on the solutions offered (product, price) to customer's requirements
- Ability to share viable alternative solutions should customer require so
- Ability to share technical knowledge to fellow colleagues in pre-sales team
- Experienced in having technical clarification meetings with the sales team
- Be part of a process excellence team for delivering continuous improvements towards your processes
- Ability to step up as a Project Leader when appointed
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with a focused career in Application Engineering, Technical Presales, or Pricing Specialist, preferably within the instrumentation industry. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferrably more than 2 years of continuous experience in a global instrumentation industry
- Ideally you are coming with a Degree in Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
- Ability to liaise, maintain, nurture, and develop relationship professionally across different business units.
- Experience in being a part of a fast paced, evolving working environment,
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with a diverse management styles for supporting growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Strong support and growth orientation by the company culture
- Working for the one of the world's forefront engineering manufacturing company, globally recognized as a fortune 500 company
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927