Application Lead (SAP CRM)
|Salary:||S$78000 - S$104000 per annum + bonus + medical benefits|
Application Lead (SAP CRM)
The CRM Lead will provide support to end-users within the organisation and ensure that the application is tailored to meet business requirements from stake holders. The incumbent will be working with Service desk to handle escalated issues.
- Permanent position with a stable listed company
- Annual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- Attractive Remuneration + AWS + VB
- Responsible for supporting SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, Hybris Marketing and Hybris Cloud Integrator applications within the organization.
- Work closely with process owners and users to integrate technical and application components to meet the business requirements.
- Resolve incident and problem tickets escalated from Service Desk within agreed service level.
- Work with cross-functional SAP team members on change requests.
- Create and maintain documentations such as design specification, configuration, process flow, test plan, user guide, etc. in accordance to the adopted methodologies.
- Perform testing and executing change requests in accordance with internal change and release process.
- Facilitate user testing and conduct end user training, when required.
- Degree holder, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in configuration, business object extension, development and user interface design of SAP CRM system.
- Preferrably strong understanding of SAP Cloud Applications Studio, UI5 (HTML5 & JAVA) and Webservice.
- A self-driven personality who strives for process improvement.
Position will be closed by end of Jan 2019, if you or your friends are interested at this opportunity, please apply NOW.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job in the present or future. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117