Application Manager- Order Management Applications
|Salary:||S$150000.00 - S$180000.00 per annum|
Application Manager (VP level) wanted for a leading private bank!
Our client is a leading private banking institution with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region, particularly in Singapore as their strategic location. They are currently looking for an Application Manager to manage their Order Management Applications. Your primary role will be managing end to end ownership of all applications within the domain, and leading a team of 8 - 10 people for Change - The - Bank and Run - The - Bank operations (L2 and L3). You will also play a pivotal role in ensuring that solutions are aligned with the IT roadmap via your partnership with the Architect team.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Strong development and architecture background in Java EE technologies with at least 10 years of experience
- Strong SQL development background with at least 9 years of experience
- Experience in implementing features according to Low-Level Design
- Proven leadership experience in Change The Bank and Run The Bank operations within private banking domain
- Experience working on T24 Core banking modules is a plus
- Experience working on EdgeConnect UXP is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and DevOps concept
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with senior stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 41933. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.