Application Programmer - 1 year contract
- Design, develop and maintain in-house applets that facilitate integration around core mission critical applications
- Manage timelines and deliverables of projects/tasks assigned
- Perform problem determination activities in business applications support
- Assist in reviewing the status of daily application batch jobs
- Knowledge and Skills
- Prior hands-on experience in systems used by Fund Management firms will be an advantage e.g. Bloomberg AIM / Blackrock Aladdin / Charles River / FactSet
- Have the technical skills and ability to understand business requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Basic Application tools, Net programming, Python programming will be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of relevant IT experience
- Prior experience in a Fund Management business environment is preferred
Should you be keen on the role, please share your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion at +65 6854 5644.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.