Application Programmer (Cosmos) - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinatinal bank that has regional footprint, covering more than a dozen languages, five time zones and multiple legal and regulatory jurisdictions, places it among the Top 5 corporate banks in the Asia Pacific region.
For this role, You will design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, enterprise global systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment. End to end development responsibilities for tasks, Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews. Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems, Interact and collaborate with global tech teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Equivalent
- Relevant years of experience in Finance Domain. Capital markets business knowledge, including derivatives
- Strong in any programming language (Python, Java, C#)
- Strong in basic data structures and algorithms
- Strong in OOP concepts and Design Patterns
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication.
- Experience developing high transaction/volume processing applications.
- Ability to work in fast development environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to work with agile methodology.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.