Application Security Specialist (VP)
Application Security Specialist wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading international bank
- High profile role
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international bank with a strong presence in the APAC region and provide services around investment banking, wealth management and commercial banking.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented security specialist as an Application Security Specialist. Reporting to the Head of BISO, you will be responsible for ensuring all the bank's applications (web and mobile) are constantly protected from external security threats by coming up with improved security measures through various assessments. You will also be required to review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques, including enhancement of existing processes and service offerings from time to time.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of Information Security experience, with at least 5 years of experience in Application Security
- Strong expertise in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Good knowledge on IT Security policies, IT General controls and risk frameworks
- Holding security certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CIT, CISA etc. will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship with both the IT and business units and gain buy- in from senior management
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.