Application Support - 1 year contract
This role will provide end user IT-support to Private Banking users in Singapore. The candidate is required to articulate/interlock with key business users, managed 3rd party vendors, internal developers and relevant business stakeholders in a professional manner. In addition, the candidate will interact closely with 2nd level support of PB Applications and ensure problems are closely tracked and resolved in timely manner.
- To provide PB IT Support Services to Front Office users in Singapore based on service level set by the management or otherwise stated in service level agreements.
- To liaise with external service provider and / or internal departments to deliver high availability of Production System.
- Manage and execute the framework and service level required from the different internal and external providers.
- Perform 1st level application support related activities.
- Provide advisory support in the following areas: Private Banking booking systems; order management; Wealth Management systems and support processes.
- Provide any form of key statistics gathered from ticket system to management for refinement in Problem or Issue Management
- Assume complete ownership in tracking and resolving tickets assigned.
- Monitor the service levels provided by vendors/2nd level for maintenance work and to ensure that service tickets are tracked.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or Business) or Equivalent
- Between 1 - 3 years' of relevant experience in providing IT support to end user in banking environment.
- Experience in dealing and managing external vendors and business users.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to conduct presentation, advocacy and influencing stakeholders.
- Able to perform in a high pressure and highly dynamic environment
- Candidate must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently; ability to persevere through pressurized environment.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.
Our client is one of the largest mobile network operators in Singapore. They have the largest company by market capitalisation andmactive investor in innovation.