Application Support - 1 year contract
This role will provide end user IT-support to Private Banking users in Singapore. The candidate is required to articulate/interlock with key business users, managed 3rd party vendors, internal developers and relevant business stakeholders in a professional manner. In addition, the candidate will interact closely with 2nd level support of PB Applications and ensure problems are closely tracked and resolved in timely manner.
- To provide PB IT Support Services to Front Office users in Singapore based on service level set by the management or otherwise stated in service level agreements.
- To liaise with external service provider and / or internal departments to deliver high availability of Production System.
- Manage and execute the framework and service level required from the different internal and external providers.
- Perform 1st level application support related activities.
- Provide advisory support in the following areas: Private Banking booking systems; order management; Wealth Management systems and support processes.
- Provide any form of key statistics gathered from ticket system to management for refinement in Problem or Issue Management
- Assume complete ownership in tracking and resolving tickets assigned.
- Monitor the service levels provided by vendors/2nd level for maintenance work and to ensure that service tickets are tracked.
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or Business) or Equivalent
- Between 1 - 3 years' of relevant experience in providing IT support to end user in banking environment.
- Experience in dealing and managing external vendors and business users.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to conduct presentation, advocacy and influencing stakeholders.
- Able to perform in a high pressure and highly dynamic environment
- Candidate must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently; ability to persevere through pressurized environment.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.
Our client is one of the largest mobile network operators in Singapore. They have the largest company by market capitalisation andmactive investor in innovation.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.