Application Support Engineer (Banking)
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank who is currently hiring for their Technology Applications team.
Reporting to the Head of Applications, you would be responsible for L2/L3 support and IT operations for back-office applications within the bank regionally.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' in IT role within Financial Services sector with good understanding of banking products
- Working user knowledge of MS Windows and Unix or Linus operating system
- Ability to write and maintain simple shell scripts in these environments
- Good SQL knowledge and understanding of relational databases (eg Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL etc)
- Ability to setup and modify jobs in scheduling tools (e.g AutoSys, UC4 etc)
- Ability to work towards industry best-practics and use them effectively
- ITIL experience (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence tools (IBM Cognos, Tableau etc)
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org