Application Support Engineer (Banking)
Our client is a leading global bank who is currently hiring for their Technology Applications team.
Reporting to the Head of Applications, you would be responsible for L2/L3 support and IT operations for back-office applications within the bank regionally.
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' in IT role within Financial Services sector with good understanding of banking products
- Working user knowledge of MS Windows and Unix or Linus operating system
- Ability to write and maintain simple shell scripts in these environments
- Good SQL knowledge and understanding of relational databases (eg Sybase, Oracle, MS SQL etc)
- Ability to setup and modify jobs in scheduling tools (e.g AutoSys, UC4 etc)
- Ability to work towards industry best-practics and use them effectively
- ITIL experience (Incident, Change and Problem Management)
- Experience with reporting and business intelligence tools (IBM Cognos, Tableau etc)
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team and a leading financial institution, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.