Application Support Engineer (Equities)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$125000.00 per annum|
Our client is a US- headquartered financial services institution with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer (Equities) to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Head of Application Support Asia, you will play a pivotal role in providing 1st and 2nd line system support to traders in Asia covering the whole trading process including execution, trade capture etc. This is a highly technical and hands-on role which gives you the opportunity to have a lot of interaction with traders, operations and brokers / vendors, covering multiple asset classes.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of experience working as a Front Office Production Support Analyst supporting traders and trading systems
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Asia Equities and Derivatives Markets. Knowledge in FX and Fixed Income are highly preferred.
- Strong experience in FIX protocol and TCP/ IP.
- Strong experience in Unix and Shell Scripting
- Well- versed with Market Data Systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters.
- Able to show composure in a fast- paced environment
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217129. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.