Application Support Engineer (Level 2)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$7600.00 per month|
Our client is a leading financial service holding company, is currently recruiting for a Level 2 Support Engineer to provide hands-on application support for their Cash Management team. The role calls for both technical capability and business understanding. You will be responsible to application maintenance and support to the organization by minimizing disruption and solving application issues. You will also manage incident life cycle, diagnose root cause, resolve issues and ensure service levels are met.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 3 years of application support experience, specifically in JAP/ Informatica/ Weblogic/ Business Objects based applications
- Knowledgeable of investment banking business functions
- Candidate should be willing to work on shift to support business units
- Knowledgeable in Unix/ Windows/ Perl Scripting/ Oracle
- ITIL V3 certified is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
Contact Michael Nette on (65) 6854 5657 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 42977
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1110023
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.