My client is a reputable legal firm with an international presence. They are looking for someone to lead their Finance function and support senior leadership regionally across Asia. In addition, you will be a financial business partner, covering all aspects of financial and commercial management.
To qualify, ideally individuals must:
- Qualified Accountant (current member of a recognised accounting institution) with significant post qualification experience (minimum 10 years).
- Strong accounting, tax and treasury skills; experience of working in an international environment.
- High level of intellectual ability and able to credibly influence at the highest levels, be fast-thinking, collaborative and proactive.
- Results driven; a proactive, goal orientated approach to delivery and decision making.
- Resilient and enthusiastic individual who is comfortable working with and challenging senior stakeholders to get the right results.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach and success in working in a team based environment.
- Clear written and verbal communications explaining complex issues both to financial and non-financial stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1981753
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.