ASEAN Supply Chain Lead - Multinational Chemical Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8000 per month|
- Reputable global brand.
- Customer focus oriented through high quality management
- Cross-continent responsibility for supply chain operation
About our client:
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its market globally. The key success of the company's business is on improving the cross continent supply chain operation at all level. During this time, we are looking for a highly experienced and independent ASEAN Supply Chain Lead to drive and manage the ASEAN Supply Chain operation.
This role will report to the Director of the ASEAN organization and the role will be responsible of the ASEAN Supply Chain division and with influence in the countries they operate. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible in the end-to-end supply process with skills in managing cost and lead time.
- Responsible on PO management, data accuracy and shipment on time/ in full.
- Handling suppliers with plants located in China, USA, and EU.
- Direct the supply chain and operations of the business to ensure the current and future plans of the organisation are met
- To liaise closely with Business in understanding market demand & trend.
- Deliver on agreed business goals through involving, empowering and motivating people whilst ensuring the business program is consistent with approved S&OP Objectives.
- This role requires an individual who can contribute to improving performance both at strategic and operational levels.
- To develop the S&OP process (Sales & Operations Planning) and manage Inventory Provision and Service Performance across ASEAN.
- Execute change programs whilst having the ability to effectively manage the operation basis to ensure people, process and technology perform at optimal levels and deliver efficiently
- To liaise closely with Marketing in support of new projects/product launches which require Supply Chain for quick action and execution.
- Coordinate the activites of the regional managers with operational responsibilities in all states and divisions to ensure the business operating policies and proceedures are maintained and monitor the performance of those areas of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly independent and experienced professional with an eye for process improvement and solid cross-continents Supply Chain experience. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 5 years of experience as a Regional Supply Chain professional
- Knowledge background in Import/ Export and International Freight Management is a must (China, EU, USA).
- Strong experience in handling day-to-day logistics operation
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader to Vendor Improvement - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Procurement experience will be a plus
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Organisational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working with diverse and positive workforce throughout the region.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927