Our clients are one of the biggest suppliers of test and assembly services for a huge variety of semiconductor devices. They're looking for an Assembly Director to join their team in Singapore.
- Specify and plan the department's objectives and targets.
- Develop a Win-Win partnership program by understanding customer needs, supplier strategies, and departmental goals and objectives.
- Define and design strategies on capital spending, dept. expenses and budget which are aligned to meet the bottom line of GPM / Ebitda
- Encourage the manufacturing sector to focus on increasing capacity and output.
- Providing leadership and driving the implementation of Automation and Industry 4.0 projects and improvements in USG Test.
- Creating a pleasant work culture and environment for employees.
- Identifies department long term organization structure, operation goals, expansion efforts
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of semiconductor experience, with 7 -10 years in managerial position
- Knowledge of DOE, SPC and FMEA and other tools required for operations
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend