Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for an Assembly Equipment Manager to join their growing team in Singapore
- To accomplish the aims and goals of the section, oversee subordinate engineers and personnel.
- Give assistant engineers control and authority over operational tasks.
- Ensure that work activities, programs, and initiatives continue to be in line with the objectives and policies, and propose adjustments to activities, procedures, priorities, or objectives.
- Plans for staff training and development that offer options for staff flexibility and development include cross-training of employees, training for specific jobs, and other measures.
- Interview and choose the employees who will work directly with you, and support you with further interviews as needed
- Manage the section's budget and allot monies within it to achieve the section's and the organization's goals.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8 years' experience in semiconductor, OSAT,
- Minimum 3 years 'experience in management
- Good Leadership, Communication & Inter-Personal skill
- Ability to work under pressure & in a Dynamic Environment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend