|Location:||West Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$33600.00 - S$38400.00 per annum|
Our client, a European MNC in the Consumer Electronic Manufacturing sector, is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant with a strong background in Accounts Receivables and General Ledger. They are looking for someone with a good attitude to learn and develop as a finance professional as well as someone that is afraid to think out of the box.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Input invoice details to a standard template
- Manage online banking portals and submitting payments via cheque and telegraphic transfers
- Posting of journal entries and managing intercompany transactions
- Generate expense reports and calculation of overtime for staff
- Dealing with outsourced payroll vendors on payroll reports
- Quarterly GST reporting
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a full sets accounting role
- Willing to work in Tuas
- Keen to gain exposure to payroll
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 42248
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506