Assistant Accounting Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$72000 per annum + Attractive Benefits|
As one of a leading US MNC, my client has been expanding its regional presence through Singapore. The employer provides a strong platform for growth and mobility for the right incumbent to develop through interactive engagement with key stakeholders.
Managing a small team, this Assistant Accounting Manager will be responsible in overseeing the revenue accounting processes to ensure the accurate revenue accounting policies are adhered for both existing and new revenue streams. You will hold the pivotal role in resolving any billing issues and oversee the AR invoices as well as billings. With your strong accounting background, you will also be involved in month-end exercises.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally 5 years of experience in full sets of accounts
- Strong foundation in revenue accounting treatment
- Regional exposure is a pre-requisite
- Prior exposure in one of the Big 4 firms
- Bachelor of Accountancy or ACCA/CA qualifications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified and interested candidates, please send your update CV in MS Word to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117