Assistant Accounts Receivable Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$75000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
As a growing US MNC, my client has been a strong brand name in the Travel and Leisure industry that has presence worldwide. Singapore as the Regional Hub, provides its employees strong visibility with the management team. With a great working environment, they provide an office culture that is both productive and enjoyable.
They are currently seeking a strong Team Leader to be part of their Revenue Accounting Team. Focusing on revenue collection, this Assistant AR Manager will be tasked in ensuring the collections, invoices and billings are accurate against the system. Besides recognizing revenue at month-end, you will be responsible in closing and running reports in a timely manner. This incumbent will ensure SOX compliance and in accordance to company's policies.
Interested and qualified candidates must possess:
- Minimally 4 years of accounts receivable, AR billings and collections exposure
- Ability to reconcile daily credit card and bank collections
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Regional coverage across APAC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle large transaction in a fast-paced environment
Do send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117