Assistant Actuarial Manager
You will be responsible for the valuation functions for the company which include local statutory reporting, US GAAP reporting, IFRS 17 implementation, assist in preparation of annual actuary's report, group health reserve study, monthly reserve calculation, loss ratio projection and analysis of actual results.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science or related field of study
- Associate in Society of Actuaries, Institute of Actuaries, or comparable actuarial designation preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience of valuation and reporting process. Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS is preferred.
- 5+ years of actuarial experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, SQL and Tableau preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874269.
*LI - BF