Assistant Actuarial Manager
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Assistant Actuarial Manager to join their expanding business.
- Supports the Appointed Actuary in respect of his statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act, safeguarding the financial health of the company's life business
- Assist in adhering to reporting requirements from the Group, professional bodies as well as regulatory standards and controls.
- Assist in monitoring long-term sustainability of company.
- Provide support in assessing the financial, insurance and liquidity risk exposure of the company for proper risk management
- Provide assistance to daily operations of valuation team in the Actuarial Services Department
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or any relevant field
- Must have an associateship of Society of Actuaries
- Must have experience in Life insurance
- Must have experience in Excel, Access and Prophet
- Considerable experience in an actuarial space.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1874269