Assistant Actuarial Manager
Our client, an international insurance company is looking for an Assistant Actuarial Manager to join their expanding business.
- Supports the Appointed Actuary in respect of his statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act, safeguarding the financial health of the company's life business
- Assist in adhering to reporting requirements from the Group, professional bodies as well as regulatory standards and controls.
- Assist in monitoring long-term sustainability of company.
- Provide support in assessing the financial, insurance and liquidity risk exposure of the company for proper risk management
- Provide assistance to daily operations of valuation team in the Actuarial Services Department
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or any relevant field
- Must have an associateship of Society of Actuaries
- Must have experience in Life insurance
- Must have experience in Excel, Access and Prophet
- Considerable experience in an actuarial space.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1874269
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.