Assistant Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client, a major tourism company, is looking an Senior Auditor/Assistant Audit Manager with a good leadership and management experience
- Internal (and External) Audit
- Plan, perform, supervise, and coordinate the completion of assigned audits in accordance with approved audit programs and departmental/ professional standards in established timeframes.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintaining adequate controls to safeguard company assets.
- Work closely with internal audit team in promptly communicating issues and concerns as they relate to audit assignment and the general operations of the department
- Review the work of team members and challenges to assure adequate coverage
- Maintain excellent management client relations while communicating issues, concerns, and recommendations to management clients. Assist other internal auditors in maintaining excellent management client relationships.
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the Vice President and/or Executive Director to develop a world-class internal audit function
- At least five years of relevant experience in external and/or internal audit
- Bachelor's degree. Preferably in accounting, business or related field
- Prior experience in a 'big four' accounting firm is highly desirable
- Possess leadership skills and can demonstrate the ability to coach and develop junior auditors
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Teammate
- Must have well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must have some supervisory experience and proven project management skills
Salary range: $6500 - $8000
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649