Assistant Claims Manager (Life and Health)
Assistant Claims Manager (Life & Health)
Our client is a reputable Global Life Insurer
- Assess claims and ensure any pay-outs, within authorised limits, are in accordance to the Policy's terms and conditions.
- Provide ad-hoc guidance to junior members of the team pertaining to their claims portfolio.
- Involved in UAT projects as and when assigned by the Team Leader.
- Analyse and provide reports on claims statistics.
- Ensure that the operations of the department complies with regulatory and risk management controls, corporate policies, procedure and claims guidelines.
- Act as the middleman in resolving any escalated claims issues.
- Degree and relevant insurance certification with at least 5 years of life/health claims management experience.
- Strong knowledge/exposure to all life and/or health products for the purpose of claims assessment such as individual life, health (traditional life, investment linked, private medical, global health, integrated shield) products.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance-related policies.
Salary ranges from SGD 5,000 to SGD 6,000 x 12 depending on experience
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format and attn it to Canice Sar (R1329095)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1329095
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117