Assistant Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to S$72000.00 per annum|
Our client is a fast growing and dynamic IT company founded in 2014 and headquartered in Singapore.
The role will reports to the CFO and effectively acts as his "righthand man". Responsibility with overseeing the operational accounting including full sets, tax reporting and management accounting. In due course, there is opportunity to be involved in analysis and business partnering. The intention would be for the candidate to be a Finance Manager in the short-term future.
This is a challenging and vibrant environment that will offer great exposure and career growth.
- Relevant degree in Accountancy
- Qualified accountant is a plus
- Candidates with Big 4 Audit plus commercial experience would be a plus
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in a start-up/fast paced dynamic environment would be a plus
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and tax statutory rules
- Highly dynamic and independent, possess strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with problem-solving skills, is meticulous and good attention to details
- Chinese language skills preferably, as candidate will work very closely with some teams in China
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified