Assistant Finance Manager (6 months contract)
As a member of the Finance team in Singapore office of this leading bank in Asia, the Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for maintaining effective controls over books and records of the MAS licensed company in the global equity, fixed income and derivatives trading, as well as handling various internal and external reporting requirements of various legal entities in Singapore. Working location is at Raffles Place.
- Perform day to day financial accounting & monthly closing of the legal entity engaged in global equity, fixed income and derivatives trading business including review of trade interface into the ledger, reconciliation of balances and data analysis
- Support calculating and monitoring daily risk based capital adequacy requirements of the MAS licensed entity and prepare quarterly submission of regulatory filings
- Liaise with the rest of the finance team locally, globally and at head office to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting at all levels and ensure streamlined controls and processes exists within the group entities
- Support the overall legal entity controlling function including preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors, preparation of various other internal and external reports, providing tax provision and etc. of other entities managed by Singapore Finance Team
- Active participation of other ad-hoc finance projects providing insights and expertise to deliver changes required to meet various finance requirements
- University graduate or above in related disciplines, and CPA qualified or working towards qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience. Experience in financial institutions is an advantage
- Product knowledge on cash equities, equities linked product, futures and options, swaps, fixed income and FX is an advantage
- Commercial and analytical thinker, eager to learn, drive change and work independently
- Proficiency in the use of computer (i.e. MS applications) and exposure to accounting applications preferably SAP or similar ERP system
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong presentation skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.