Assistant Finance Manager/ Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$65000.00 - S$104000.00 per annum|
Our client, a global maritime and shipping company with a very strong presence in SEA, is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join their ever expanding team. They are looking for people who are dedicated to developing themselves as finance professionals as well as individuals that are eager to take on an exciting challenge.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing financial support to a growing business unit and manage financial and management reporting
- Work closely with business units on budgeting and forecasting exercises and ensure compliance with company policies and standards
- Analyze company financials and provide variance reports, investment analysis, and project management
- Work closely with senior stakeholders on implementing new initiatives and procedures
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy with strong academic records/ qualifications
- 4 - 8 years of relevant working experience in an analytical or hybrid role
- Prior experience in a Big 4 organization will be advantageous
- Positive attitude and goal oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com
Job reference no 39770
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506