Assistant Logistics Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$52000 per annum|
My client is a well-known European company handling food products. Looking for a seasoned Logistics candidate who has been managing the day to day operations within the Supply Chain. They are looking to fill a Assitant Logistics Manager position within the company. This would include the demand planning, inventory forecast, freight and shipment management, replenishment, and third-party logistics (3PL) management.
Other responsibilities would include:
- Daily working and association with the 3PL on warehousing and deliveries matter and lead monthly operational meeting.
- Managing the inventory planning.
- Lead the ERP implementation project.
- Take charge of the delivery service provider for wholesales, customer deliveries and online business.
- Cross check stock reconciliation monthly with the system against 3PL inventory.
- Feedback and report timely to local sales team on issues related to warehousing and deliveries, inventory, custom issues and other logistics matters that may affect business.
- Manage the day to day documentation of the inbound and outbound delivers.
- Lead the quarterly and annual warehouse stocktake exercise and prepare stock take variance report for management approval
Successful candidates will have a minimum 5 years of experience within the Supply Chain or Logistics background within the FMCG or Food industry. You would have had a strong experience in managing 3PLs and suppliers. Candidates must have commercial logisitics expereince and not only limited to warehousing.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-SC #Supplychain
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.