Assistant Manager, Brand - Global Logistics Firm
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a multi-billion dollar brand in the Logistics landscape. An easily recognizable firm for its long-standing successes and established presence across multiple markets, they command one of the world's biggest market shares in the trade.
You will be an integral member of the organization's wider integrated marketing team, entrusted to render seamless marketing support on all brand related matters across multiple geographies in Asia Pacific. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the full spectrum of brand marketing and its results, as well as partnering the organization as a brand custodian for the assigned territories
- Activating and enhancing brand experience both online and offline across multiple touchpoints throughout the customer's and other stakeholders' journey,
- Support in all branding campaigns, repositioning and/or solidification
- Forging sound understanding of the logistics industry, organization, brand assets and the markets in which it operates in
- Prior track record in the logistics industry and brand management is essential
- Degree, Diploma in Marketing, Business and/or related fields
- Possesses sound understanding of digital media, loyalty and CRM Marketing
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
- Creative visual thinker, who is exceptionally organized and always looking to innovate and push the envelope
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117