Assistant Manager Forecast & Analytics
Our client is one of the leading global manufacturers and marketers of high-quality consumer products. Their products reach over half a billion consumers every year and are sold across over 150 countries under different brand names which makes them the market leader in this domain. They are looking to hire a Forecast and Analytics Assistant Manager. The organization's current focus is to be analytics driven and utilize the latest technology to its advantage. It is motivated to build a team that can use advanced analytical tools effectively and help the organization scale up.
- Regularly consolidating and conducting data cleansing activities for on-going stat models and operations along with other demand related analytics supported activities
- Continuously promoting improvement in quality of model outputs
- Collating inputs and providing feedback on ways to better workflow processes
- Coordinating special projects such as Automating and enhancing key reports supporting the organization's SIOP process
- Responsibly leading the Data and Analytics capability to cloud technology
The role is expected to evolve in terms of complexity due to additional data points which can further be used to provide additional insights. Use of advanced statistical tools and constrained planning capability will add complexities to requirements for reporting and analysis.
- You must have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and a minimum of 2 years of work experience preferably within the Retail/FMCG industry in Business Analytics, in Demand Planning area
- You are expected to have a strong analytical background along with the knowledge of, and experience with Forecasting, Analytics and Reporting
- You should possess the ability to prioritize & manage multiple accountabilities simultaneously as well as accurately update and maintain large data bases
- You must possess strong written and oral communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.