Assistant Manager, GL
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$5500 per month|
Our client, a global logistics, and distribution company is looking to hire an experienced GL accountant that is keen to manage a team. This role will be responsible for the GL function and will have to work cross functionally with the business leaders. The person that takes on this role must have a keen eye for detail with strong business partnering skills.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage the end to end GL function
- Manage and supervise the monthly closing activities and financial reporting duties
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Quarterly reporting
- Be the key point of contact for auditors and tax agents
- Identify key areas of improvement and lead internal projects
- Preparation of company's budgets and financial forecasts
- Other ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Finance or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the GL function
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 56894
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506