Assistant manager, Grains trading operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a Global commodity trading firm with strong presence in Asia. A new Assistant manager role has come out from their Grains Trading operations department in Singapore.
As a senior individual contributor, you will report to the operations haed and manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 8 years of working experience in trading industry with either containers or dry bulk shipping experience.
- Experience in Grains trading operations is a must for this role, Knowlege of GAFTA is very imoport.
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
- Good communication skills required for this role
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853