Assistant Manager, Grains trading operations
Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a Global commodity trading firm with its headquarter in Singapore. They have strong presence in Asia market. A new Assitant manager role has come out from their Grains Trading operations department in Singapore.
You will report to the Trading director and lead a team of 3 to manage the whole procedure of the operations, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation. You and your team will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* Min 6-8 years of working experience in commodity trading industry with either containers or dry bulk shipping experience. Min 1-2 years team management experience.
* Experience in Grains trading operations is a plus for this role
* Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
* Good L/C knowledge is essential to this role.
* Good communication skills required for this role
What to Expect:
Please kindly send your CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853