Assistant Manager - Life Claims
Our client is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider in the country they headquartered in. They are one of the most digitally innovative insurers in Singapore.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to support Claims Manager in leading the team of claims executive to process the individual life claims. You are responsible for the day to day claims operation duties within the team, ensuring valid claims are assessed according to Policy's terms & benefits, approved and pay within the given authority limit. It is important that you lead the team to comply with regulatory and risk management controls, corporate policies, procedure and claims guidelines. Also, to meet and resolve customer and intermediaries' complaints, collaboration with Distribution, Service Relations and other departments to achieve customer satisfaction with fair outcomes as per the complaint resolution process.
- A good diploma/degree in any relevant disciplines, Insurance professional qualifications preferred
- Relevant work experience in life claims is a must
- Good supervisory and leadership skills
- Good customer service and complaint handling skills.
- Good understanding of the principles for all types of individual life, health (traditional life, investment linked, private medical, global health, integrated shield) products.
- Good understanding of the regulatory aspects of life, health and investment linked insurance industry (MAS, LIA, CPF Board, MOH)
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1874268
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.