Assistant Manager, Product Development
- Product Research and Development which includes leading the research, development and delivery of new product ideas and improvement to existing products.
- Product Management & Governance
- Identify opportunities to grow profitable business by enhancing the global healthcare proposition, and make recommendations on suitable products and services, aligned to business strategy
- Highlighting risks and issues to Head of Underwriting, in a timely manner
- Participate in streamlining and optimizing of underwriting processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years in insurance experience
- Product Management Experience
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.