Assistant Manager, Product Development (Insurance)
- Product Research and Development which includes leading the research, development and delivery of new product ideas and improvement to existing products.
- Product Management & Governance
- Identify opportunities to grow profitable business by enhancing the global healthcare proposition, and make recommendations on suitable products and services, aligned to business strategy
- Highlighting risks and issues to Head of Underwriting, in a timely manner
- Participate in streamlining and optimizing of underwriting processes
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years in insurance experience
- Product Management Experience
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF