Assistant Manager, Risk PMO
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$70000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their risk team. This is a new headcount. The bank has been expanding in Singapore and Asia, as a whole.
The role involves supporting and managing production schedules for generation of stress test results and regulatory submissions. The incumbent will provide support in co-ordination activities covering end to end stress testing process and ensure deadlines are met. There will be senior stakeholder management (MDs, CRO of CIB) and interaction with risk, treasury and finance teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess the following:
- 4-5 years of experience in delivering major projects in any field/PMO
- Strong inclination towards risk
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of stress testing and credit risk is preferable
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- PMP Certified
- Effective communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980