Assistant Manager - Sales (Dairy)
Our client is one of the Food and Agribusiness industry leaders. With established presence and success stories across 6 continents and with more than 30,000 employees, they are a major supplier of food and ingredients to some if the biggest brands of the world.
As the Assistant Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for developing business and meaningful relationships with both existing and new customers alike across Southeast Asia, with an aim to drive revenue generation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving account acquisition by building and developing relationships with new customers
- Sustaining and leveraging on relationships with existing accounts and key partners within the regional business arena to develop repeat business
- Meeting strategic objectives and achieve/exceed sales and revenue targets in assigned territories
- Pioneering and maintaining competitive intelligence on local market conditions, competitor movements and product regulatory matters
- Prior regional experience in Asia within the food ingredients or flavours space is essential
- Proven track record of owning relationships and closing business
- Effervescent relationship builder with discerning abilities and entrepreneurial spirit to cultivate and leverage on professional networks
- Creative visual thinker who is always looking to push the envelope
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.