Assistant Manager SOX reporting
My client is looking for an external auditor with insurance knowledge looking to move inhouse to gain commercial experience. In this role, you will report to Head of Financial Reporting and be involved in SOX Reporting.
- Provide technical supports in the area of Sarbanes Oxley review, aligning accounting policies and controls for processes.
- Coordinates annual SOX controls testing between management, external auditors and SOX testers
- Resolves control deficiencies identified in a timely manner
- Performs business process improvement reviews to identify efficiencies
- Conduct controls training for business process owners
- Provides timely updates to management on control deficiencies
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial reporting requirements
- Acts as a resource for colleagues to provide expertise advice/coaching
- Analyse and solve problems without clear precedence
- Exposure to RBC2 reporting in phases
Who we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in audit, financial accounting & internal controls with preference in external auditors from the insurance industry
- Degree in Accountancy or recognised accounting professional qualification
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.