Assistant Manager Technical Accountant
Team Head Technical Accountant
- Managing a team of people
- End to End Exposure
- Great Career Progression
A renowned reinsurance company is looking for a Technical Accountant to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Accounting, you will handle the accounting and processing of Life & Health business, tracking and monitoring of premiums collections, assist in debt collection, and support in the closing process and financial reports. You will be managing a team of 10 people, located in Singapore and other APAC Branch Offices. The operations include the administration of Underwriting, Premium Closings and Claims, review and analysis of the portfolios performance and reporting about it to the Head of Technical Accounting Department as well as working closely with the Underwriting Department. The manager assists the team members with the follow-up of queries with our clients and provides with the necessary support and assistance related to any issue related to SBS operations.
You will interact with both internal and external clients (insurers, reinsurance brokers, etc) to successfully bring reinsurance accounting matters to conclusion.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Head up a specific operation, task force, or other assignment as delegated by the Head of TA.
- Taking on responsibility for reporting or monitoring functions for the unit.
- Maintaining a high level of communication and assistance to the team.
- Maintain monitoring of essential checks, e.g. revision of Original EGPIs and endorsements.
- Liaising with other departments in SCOR.
- Provide support to management in handling queries from auditors, senior management and underwriting.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874