Assistant Marketing Manager - Global Logistics Brand
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a multi-billion dollar brand in the Logistics landscape. An easily recognizable firm for its long-standing successes and established presence across multiple markets, they command one of the world's biggest market shares in the trade.
You will be an integral member of the organization's wider integrated marketing team, entrusted to render seamless marketing support on all email and content marketing related matters across multiple geographies in Asia Pacific. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the full spectrum of email and content marketing and its results for the assigned territories
- Overseeing marketing campaigns both digitally and offline with an aim to elevate customer experience, acquisition and retention
- Creation of high-quality content and compelling call-to-actions across multiple channels, providing further localization support as and when necessary
- Forging sound understanding of the logistics industry, organization and the markets in which it operates in
- Prior track record in the logistics industry and digital marketing is essential
- Degree, Diploma in Marketing, Business and/or related fields
- Strong business partnering skills to understand the needs of various stakeholders
- Wonderfully proficient in English and communication skills with the ability to present and influence decision makers
- Creative visual thinker, who is exceptionally organized and always looking to innovate and push the envelope
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117