Assistant Packaging Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Assistant Packaging Quality Manager - Local F&B Manufacturing Firm
- Major brands present in Singapore and the region
- Highly standardized manufacturing operations
- Solid expansion throughout the previous decades
Our client is a local F&B firm with long history of operation. With major experiences in producing quality and branded products, they are geared for stable growth throughout the incoming years. The key success of this business is to optimize the manufacturing operation and to be the brand in mind for the regional market. During this exciting time they are looking for a Packaging Quality Assistant Manager seasoned in Six Sigma projects to drive the guaranteed product quality and invigorate the existing team member.
This role will report to the Quality Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the packaging material quality management and monitors and advises on how it is performing.
- Managing six sigma projects throughout the operation for improving overall product quality.
- Promotes quality achievement, material development, and performance improvement across the organisation.
- Assess own company's product specifications and customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Consider the application of environmental and health/safety standards.
- Act as the key contact with customers' auditors and taking responsibility for ensuring the execution of corrective actions and ongoing compliance with customers' specifications.
- Set up and maintaining quality controls, trials, and documentation of the packaging material.
- Collate and analyse performance data and charts against defined parameters on the quality measures.
We invite a highly experienced Packaging Quality professionals with exposure in either Six Sigma or TPM. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably comes with a proven track record of 5 years of strong record in Packaging Quality roles of a highly standardized firms, preferably within F&B manufacturing firm.
- Able to drive quality implementation as well as changes in raising the standards.
- Highly able to make solid decision in light of multiple priorities and deliverables schedule.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.