Assistant Procurement Manager
- Provide support to the procurement shared services as well as outsourcing
- Handle category management on business critical capability from 3rd party suppliers to the budget holder(s).
- Experience in Ariba and Oracle system
- Be part of a team to collaborate and produce results
- Effective utilization of procurement tools
- Take responsibility and accountability for procurement and sourcing solution.
- Having personal relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop category management strategies for goods and services across the local entities.
- Ensure all Procurement policy, process and systems are fully utilized.
- Understand Group Procurement & Outsourcing Business Standard and operate within Business Standards.
- Ensure compliance to MAS Outsourcing Guidelines.
- Own and manage controls in iCare.
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience in commercial strategic options and category management techniques to drive and manage IT related services/purchases.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.