Assistant Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Provide support to the procurement shared services as well as outsourcing
- Handle category management on business critical capability from 3rd party suppliers to the budget holder(s).
- Experience in Ariba and Oracle system
- Be part of a team to collaborate and produce results
- Effective utilization of procurement tools
- Take responsibility and accountability for procurement and sourcing solution.
- Having personal relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop category management strategies for goods and services across the local entities.
- Ensure all Procurement policy, process and systems are fully utilized.
- Understand Group Procurement & Outsourcing Business Standard and operate within Business Standards.
- Ensure compliance to MAS Outsourcing Guidelines.
- Own and manage controls in iCare.
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience in commercial strategic options and category management techniques to drive and manage IT related services/purchases.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.