Assistant Relationship Manager
- Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintains client data and reports, e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Good Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution
- Preferably CACS certified
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.