Assistant Relationship Manager / Marketing Associate
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintains client data and reports, e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, making travel arrangements, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinates with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas
- Good Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution
- Preferably CACS certified
- Minimum 6-8 years' relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF