Assistant Sales Manager (Distributor Management) $5.5K
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
You will report to Country Sales & Marketing Manager. Be responsible for identifying, establishing & managing the relationship with Distributors, Resellers, Converters & Printers and influencers of the industry. Create pull through for the products, solutions & new innovation by building strong relationships with key influencers (project manager, architects, designers and brand agencies) and end users / brand owner. Market approach should be to drive & monitor secondary sales across Distributors /Resellers. Responsible for conducting monthly Scorecard Reviews with all distributors to evaluate performance both on primary & secondary sales end and drive timely actions if something is amiss. Manage all opportunities in accordance with the Opportunity Management process, including the creation of Opportunity Plans, the scheduling of early wins in the Opportunity pipeline reviews
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Min Degree in Business /Management or related.
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in selling B2B and B2C products
- Experience in Distribution Management and End User Engagement is required.
- A passion for sales, combined with excellent communications skills and attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- An ability to work well on your own initiative, across function team and as part of a team
- Capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities
Salary ranging between $5,000 - $5,500 base per month (excluding car allowance, commissions and bonus)
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.