Assistant Transport Manager
Assistant Transportation Manager
We are looking for a Transport Manager who will be responsible to plan and coordinate our daily product shipments.
To succeed in this role, you should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including storing goods, dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles. You should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
- Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the end-user
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
- Proven work experience as a Transportation Manager, Shipping Manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Familiarity with logistics software - SAP
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant field
- Mandarin language is a must
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.