Assistant Vice President Tax
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$75000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum|
- Global Financial Services Organization
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Working with the business
My client is a global financial services and looking for a solid AVP Tax person to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the SVP of Tax, the incumbent is responsible for managing all tax compliance work for Asia Pacific including review and submission of corporate tax returns, managing tax queries. This person will also be looking at approval of new product proposals and structures in Singapore. This will involve doing research on tax implications and working with the various stakeholders.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Tax Qualification
- Minimum 6 years of Tax, Transfer Pricing (With Management Experience) in Financial Services
- Strong experience in analytical roles with a good grasp of business drivers
- Strong communicator and ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholder
- Good time management skill and able to deliver under pressure
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874